Grapefruit Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced QHSE Manager for our client based in Germany.
Reporting to the Fleet Director the responsibilities of the QHSE Manager include:
- Responsible for managing the Marine, Occupational Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality functions, ensuring the managed fleet is operated to acceptable standards in compliance with the company’s requirements and international rules and regulations of the Shipping Industry Risk Assessment
- To ensure excellence in safety and quality related matters of fleet vessel performance.
- Prepare, review, revise, implement and monitor company´s policies & procedures, based on ISO standards and Risk Assessment
- To ensure compliance and implementation with ISO Standards.
- Conduct vessel internal audits related to the company’s SMS in compliance with the ISM, ISPS and MLC.
- Cooperate with vessel charterer and other third parties involved in the operation of the vessels
- Treat safety and environmental compliance as a top priority
- Handling management of change, temporary deviation from company procedures, etc.
- Manage of audits, vetting and any other third party inspections
- Overseeing master’s review, familiarization, training, drills, etc.
- Planning and performing of company’s management review, familiarization, training, drills, etc.
Candidates wishing to apply for this role must have had previous sea service to the rank of Master for 5 years plus previous experience in the role of QHSE Manager or as a Superintendent working ashore who has acted as DPA and CSO. You must be certified for ISM / ISPS. You will also require good communication skill and be fluent in written and spoken English.
To apply for this position, you must have full rights to live and work in the EU.
Please either forward your CV to Karen at Grapefruit Recruitment, or call us in strict confidence for further information.
Grapefruit Recruitment Limited is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds.
- Deck Officer Jobs (58)
- Deck Rating Jobs (27)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (83)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (9)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (57)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (24)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (4)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (65)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (51)