Chief Officer/Relief Master
A classic steam yacht needs a new chief officer/relief master.
The ship is a 78m luxury charter yacht certified as a passenger ship operating a single season in the Mediterranean. Usually in yard or temporary berth in the winter for maintenance. She is the last large steam yacht in operation today, involving some extra challenges.
Requirements are: Master 3000 for passenger ships, ECDIS, SSO, three years experience in yachting, including at least one season as captain, and one as chief officer over 60m
Strictly non smoker and no visible tattoos.
Schedule is about 8 month as chief officer and 3 month relief as junior captain
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR APPLICATION / CV CONTAINS THE REQUIRED YACHT EXPERIENCE.
Also career objectives and yachting references.
- Deck Officer Jobs (69)
- Deck Rating Jobs (23)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (19)
- Catering Rating Jobs (24)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (99)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (29)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (6)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (12)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (7)
- Offshore Jobs (75)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (2)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (5)
- Other Offshore Jobs (64)