We are urgently looking for HSE Managers to work on a brand new state of the art port that is currently in its design phase. It is an exciting project that will link Europe to Asia.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience in conducting assessments and investigations for incidents occurring in port construction and development.
- Experience with new legislation and have a good working knowledge of Health and Safety processes related to Marine.
- Experience promoting best Health and Safety practices and conducting training with managers and employees.
This can be a rotational position but employed on a permanent basis with an annual salary and benefits.
If you are not available please feel free to pass on my details to anyone you know that may be interested in this position.
- Deck Officer Jobs (34)
- Deck Rating Jobs (17)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (42)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (7)
- Catering Rating Jobs (13)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (64)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (20)
- Offshore Jobs (10)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (3)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (4)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)