We are urgently looking for Procurement Managers to work on a brand new state of the art port that is currently in its design phase. It is an exciting project that will link Europe to Asia.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience handling and managing large bids and tenders
- Experience developing ports and liaising with commercial dredging teams
This can be a rotational position but employed on a permanent basis with an annual salary and benefits.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV & certificates.
If you are not available please feel free to pass on my details to anyone you know that may be interested in this position.
- Deck Officer Jobs (34)
- Deck Rating Jobs (17)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (42)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (7)
- Catering Rating Jobs (13)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (64)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (20)
- Offshore Jobs (10)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (3)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (4)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)