3000GT Master for Crew Transfer Vessel
- Location: Germany
- Rotation: 4 Weeks on 4 Weeks Off
- Start Date: As soon As Possible
Day Rate: £240 a Day
Certification: 3000GT or greater Master COC
You must hold a UK CEC
- Seafarer Medical Certificate (ENG1) without restrictions
- STCW basic safety training (Fire Fighting, Personal survival techniques, Personal safety & social responsibility, Elementary first aid)
Job Details: This client has a big fleet of Crew Transfer Vessel working to support the Offshore Wind Turbines. You must hold Twin Axe Vessel. You must be able to work on a UK Flag Vessel.
This will lead into a long term rotation.
If you are interested please submit your CV below.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (60)
- Deck Rating Jobs (17)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (72)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (4)
- Catering Rating Jobs (27)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (74)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (23)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (8)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (15)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (0)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (0)
- Offshore Jobs (71)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (8)
- Other Offshore Jobs (61)