About Our ClientOur client is a leading UK supplier responsible for a number of public sector contracting opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- CCAB Qualified
- Experience of preparation of annual accounts, preferable in Government Accounts,
- SAP accounting knowledge
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel.
- Responsible for the delivery of Core accounts, both interim (quarter 3) and at year-end.
- Provide support to the Group consolidation accounts
- Provide detailed analysis to support both the main financial statements and notes to the accounts in accordance with guidance from HM Treasury.
- Provide and maintain appropriate set of financial controls to ensure the accuracy Core and Group books of account.
- Apply financial accounting knowledge and judgement to decisions which impact on the core Department’s and Group balance sheet.
- Work with and provide advice to stakeholders on the correct treatment of balance sheet items including but not limited to Fixed Assets, Investments, Accruals and Provisions.
- Assist both external and internal audit teams to ensure that their audit cycles run smoothly.
- Develop Excel based report analysis tool to provide meaningful analysis of data.
Remuneration Package on OfferCompetitive daily rate.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Deck Officer Jobs (49)
- Deck Rating Jobs (15)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (40)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (4)
- Catering Rating Jobs (12)
- Specialist Jobs (1)
- Other Maritime Jobs (61)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (14)
- Offshore Jobs (38)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (1)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (2)
- Other Offshore Jobs (31)