3000GT Master for Tug Vessel
- Location: Germany
- Rotation: 5 weeks job
- Start Date: 22nd November 2017
Day Rate : £270- £300
Certification: United Kingdom 3000GT Master COC or higher (Certificate of Competence) or United Kingdom (Certificate of Equivalence)
- Updated STCW Basic: Personal Survival Techniques/ Fire Fighting/ Basic First Aid/ Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- Seaman’s Book
- GMDSS General Operators Course
- Valid ENG1 Medical
Our Client has a selection of work boats and required a 3000GT Master for a 200GT Tug Vessel. You must be able to handle small vessels. If you have experience on crew transfer/ Fishing Vessels/ Yacht Vessel/ Tugs and Multicats this is also accepted and considered.
If you are interested please submit your CV below.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (40)
- Deck Rating Jobs (17)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (66)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (14)
- Catering Rating Jobs (17)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (51)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (16)
- Offshore Jobs (56)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (51)