200GT Master for Jet Crew Transfer Vessel
- Location: Denmark
- Rotation: 3 weeks on/ off
- Start Date:2nd December 2017
Day Rate : £210 Day plus £10 Subsistence
Certification: United Kingdom 200GT COC (Certificate of Competence) or United Kingdom (Certificate of Equivalence)
- Updated STCW Basic: Personal Survival Techniques/ Fire Fighting/ Basic First Aid/ Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- Valid ENG1 Medical
- MCA Approved Engine Course Certificate Favoured
This client holds many Crew Transfer Vessels within the North Sea. Client has won long-term contracts therefore boats will be working over the winter. You must hold prior Wind Farm experience on Crew Transfer Vessels. The Vessel has a jet boat engine therefore you must have Jet boat handling prior.
If you are interested please submit your CV below.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (34)
- Deck Rating Jobs (17)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (42)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (7)
- Catering Rating Jobs (13)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (64)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (20)
- Offshore Jobs (10)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (3)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (4)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)