200GT Master for Tug Vessel
- Location: United Kingdom
- Rotation: 6 weeks on off
- Start Date:25th November 2017
Day Rate : £255 Day Rate
Certification: United Kingdom 200GT COC (Certificate of Competence) or United Kingdom (Certificate of Equivalence)
- Updated STCW Basic: Personal Survival Techniques/ Fire Fighting/ Basic First Aid/ Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- Valid ENG1 Medical
This client holds a huge fleet of workboat vessels and often require Masters to join their vessels working local to the UK shore. Candidates who hold Tug or Multicat experience are favoured however if you have experience on handling of small boat this will also get considered. You must have good communication skills for this job. Client will cover expenses for travel.
If you are interested please submit your CV below.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (40)
- Deck Rating Jobs (17)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (66)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (14)
- Catering Rating Jobs (17)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (51)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (16)
- Offshore Jobs (56)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (51)