Deckhand for CTV Vessel
- Location: United Kingdom
- Rotation: 4 weeks
- Start Date: Various Dates
Day Rate : £140 Day Rate
Certification: Approved Engine Course Certificate (AEC)
- Navigation Watch Ratings Certificate or Efficient Deckhand Certificate. Updated STCW Basic: Personal Survival Techniques/ Fire Fighting/
- Basic First Aid/ Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- Banksman Slinger Ticket
- Valid ENG1 Medical
This client holds a huge fleet of workboat vessels and often require Deckhands to join their vessels working local to the UK shore. Candidates who hold Crew Transfer Vessels experience are favoured however if you have experience on handling of small boat this will also get considered.
If you are interested please submit your CV below.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (60)
- Deck Rating Jobs (17)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (72)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (4)
- Catering Rating Jobs (27)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (74)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (23)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (8)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (15)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (0)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (0)
- Offshore Jobs (71)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (8)
- Other Offshore Jobs (61)