Officer of the Watch (OOW) for Landing Craft Vessel
- Location: United Kingdom
- Rotation: 1 - 4 week job
- Start Date: End of November
Day Rate : £140
Certification: Officer of the Watch COC or more or United Kingdom CEC (Certificate of Equivalence)
- Updated STCW Basic: Personal Survival Techniques/ Fire Fighting/ Basic First Aid/ Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- Valid ENG1 Medical
This client operates throughout the North Sea. You must hold good Deck/ Crane/ Anchor Handling Operations experience. This may lead to a long-term position as this specific vessel has many jobs lined up. Day rate includes travel days and all travel expenses.
If you are interested please submit your CV below.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (69)
- Deck Rating Jobs (23)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (19)
- Catering Rating Jobs (24)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (99)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (29)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (6)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (12)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (7)
- Offshore Jobs (75)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (2)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (5)
- Other Offshore Jobs (64)