Chief Engineer for Multicat Vessel
- Location: Saudi Arabia under Aramco Charter
- Rotation: 6 weeks On/ Off
- Start Date: End of November
Day Rate : £230- £320 Dependant on experience
Certification: Chief Engineer 3000KW COC or more or United Kingdom CEC (Certificate of Equivalence)
- Updated STCW Basic: Personal Survival Techniques/ Fire Fighting/ Basic First Aid/ Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- Valid Ship Security Officer
- Valid ENG1 Medical
- Valid Marlins Exam
- Valid DP Maintenance Certificate
You must hold Multicat experience for 2 years sea time in Rank as Chief Engineer within the Past 5 years. This job is with a very well-established Tug/ Multicat client based in the UK. You must hold a Chief Engineer Licence 3000KW or more. Client will cover travel costs.
If you are interested please submit your CV below.
Only applications from candidates from Western Europe will be accepted.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (49)
- Deck Rating Jobs (22)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (73)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (10)
- Specialist Jobs (1)
- Other Maritime Jobs (44)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (25)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (2)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (1)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (15)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (5)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (3)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)