Chief Engineer on Tanker Vessel
- Location: International
- Rotation: 3 months On/ Off
- Start Date: ASAP
Day Rate : £66,000 dependent on experience this might go up or down.
Certification: United Kingdom Chief Engineer COC
- Updated STCW Basic: Personal Survival Techniques/ Fire Fighting/ Basic First Aid/ Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- Valid Designated Security Duties
- Valid ENG1 Medical
- Valid Yellow Fever
- Valid US Visa (Not essential)
- Must hold an advanced oil dangerous cargo endorsement
- Must have at least 2.5 years sea time as chief on-board Tanker Vessels.
Our Client hold and international fleet of tanker vessels and is looking to recruit a Chief Engineer. You must hold experience on board Tanker Vessels and you must have an Advanced Oil Dangerous Cargo Endorsement. This is a long-term job and you will be offered a good pension scheme and leave.
If you are interested please submit your CV below.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (69)
- Deck Rating Jobs (23)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (19)
- Catering Rating Jobs (24)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (99)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (29)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (6)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (12)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (7)
- Offshore Jobs (75)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (2)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (5)
- Other Offshore Jobs (64)