3rd Officer - ROPAX
We are looking to recruit an experienced Third Officer for relief work within their Ro-Pax Fleet.
This relief role will require the officer to join the Stena Europe sailing between Fishguard and Rosslare on Wednesday 13th October for 1 week. Ongoing relief opportunities available after this also.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced relief Third Officer to work for Stena Line PTE operating in the Irish Sea and North Sea.
Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year sea time in a 3rd Officer Rank.
Ro-Pax experience is preferable.
In order to apply you must hold:
- OOW Unlimited Certificate of Competency
- Basic Safety STCW 2010
- STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- STCW Medical First Aid
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats
- Bridge Team Management
- Passenger / Cargo Safety and Hull Integrity
- Crowd Management
- Passenger Safety Training
To submit an application please click 'Apply'.
Please note the Recruitment Team will review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.
- Deck Officer Jobs (40)
- Deck Rating Jobs (17)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (64)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (14)
- Catering Rating Jobs (17)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (50)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (16)
- Offshore Jobs (56)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (51)