Chief Engineer for Emergency Response Vessel (ERRV)
Seaworthy Consulting are looking for a Chief Engineer to work on an ERRV.
- Location: North Sea
- Rotation: 4 Weeks On/ Off
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £36,101
Certification: United Kingdom Chief Engineer COC (Certificate of Competence) or United Kingdom (Certificate of Equivalence)
- Updated STCW Basic: Personal Survival Techniques/ Fire Fighting/ Basic First Aid/ Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- Valid ENG1 Medical
- ITSO Certificate
- Seaman’s Book
You must hold ERRV experience. This client is offering a permanent position and a long- term job. Client holds several ERRV Vessels with work across the winter period.
If you are interested please submit your CV below.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (41)
- Deck Rating Jobs (10)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (49)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (2)
- Catering Rating Jobs (17)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (57)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (28)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (1)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (18)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (5)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (2)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (0)
- Offshore Jobs (40)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (3)
- Other Offshore Jobs (31)