Motorman for private M/Y over 120m (MMAM)
- March 19, 2017
- Junior Engineer Jobs
- Vessel type:
- EURO 2850 per month
- 109 candidates have already applied for the job
- Do you have EOOW (III/4) certificate?
- Are you available immediately?
- 90 days leave per year!
Are you a ‘hands on’ hard-working Motorman with experience on Passenger Cruise ships or 80m+ Superyachts?
Join this amazing yacht in Europe – work with a switched-on team. We are seeking a rigorous hardworking Motorman who will be willing and able to offer support to the entire Engineering team, excellent verbal and written English is a must!
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- STCW Engine room watch keeping rating certificate EOOW (III/4)
- Engine Room Cleaning and Painting
- Lathe, milling, drilling, welding, piping and precision work
- Knowledge of all Engine Room Systems and Auxiliaries (diesel engines, hydraulic, sewage, HVAC, fuel handling, etc)
- Rigorous and hardworking
- Valid Passport & Seaman’s Discharge Book
- STCW95/2010 basic safety training certificate.
- ENG1 Seafarers Medical (valid for 6 months min)
- Security awareness or designated security duties certificate
Salary: €2850 per month. 90 days leave per year & 2 economy flights per year to your homeport.
Start date: ASAP
- Deck Officer Jobs (60)
- Deck Rating Jobs (22)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (78)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (14)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Specialist Jobs (0)
- Other Maritime Jobs (40)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (14)
- Offshore Jobs (21)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (2)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (1)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (8)
- Other Offshore Jobs (3)