Temporary - Permanent Chief Engineers required in various locations around the UK.
Vacancies tend to be 'live local' but very much client dependent.
|Vessel Type||Tugs / Workboats|
|Qualifications required:||Chief Engineer 6000kw minimum.|
|Trip length:||1 week +|
|Day Rate:||£Day rate (client dependent)|
|Additional Information:||Ad-hoc work around various locations in the UK Candidates MUST reside within the British Isles in order to be considered.|
Chief Engineer Motorships under 6000kw in LEA
Only applications from candidates from Western Europe, Central Europe, United Kingdom and Ireland will be accepted.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships or oil rigs.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Deck Officer Jobs (66)
- Deck Rating Jobs (39)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (89)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (12)
- Catering Rating Jobs (39)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (65)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (29)
- Offshore Jobs (29)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (2)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (1)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (4)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (3)