Chief Engineer - MR
- January 11, 2017
- Chief Engineer Jobs
- Vessel type:
- 9 candidates have already applied for the job
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Chief Engineer to join their expanding MR Fleet.
We are currently seeking an experienced Chief Engineer to join our MR fleet.
This is a permanent contract with a tour of duty of 3 months on / 3 months off. A competitive salary is also offered.
You must have at least 12 months at sea as Chief Engineer.
- Medical First Aid
- Safety Officer
- STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Prof. in Adv Oil Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Prof. in Basic Oil Tanker and Cargo Ops
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- Man BW Electronic
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.
- Deck Officer Jobs (27)
- Deck Rating Jobs (6)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Catering Rating Jobs (18)
- Other Maritime Jobs (39)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (46)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (4)
- Offshore Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Jobs (22)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (2)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (2)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (14)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)