Chief Officer - MR
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Chief Officer to join their expanding MR Fleet.
We are currently seeking an experienced Chief Officer to join our MR Fleet.
This is a permanent contract with a tour of duty of 3 months on / 3 months off. A competitive salary is also offered.
You must have at least 12 months at sea as Chief Officer.
- Chief Officer CoC - Unlimited
- Oil and Chemical Endorsements
- Valid Home Country Medical
- US Visa with at least 6 months validity
- Valid STCW training
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.
- Deck Officer Jobs (53)
- Deck Rating Jobs (30)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (58)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (8)
- Catering Rating Jobs (26)
- Specialist Jobs (0)
- Other Maritime Jobs (37)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (33)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (3)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (6)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (17)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (5)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (1)
- Offshore Jobs (13)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (3)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (1)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (5)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)