2nd Engineer - LPG
- February 11, 2017
- Senior Engineer Jobs
- Vessel type:
- 10 candidates have already applied for the job
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Second Engineer to join their expanding LPG Fleet.
We are currently seeking an experienced Second Engineer to join our LPG fleet.
This is a permanent contract with a tour of duty of 3 months on / 3 months off. A competitive salary is also offered.
You must have at least 12 months at sea as Second Engineer.
- Medical First Aid
- STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Prof. in Adv Gas Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Prof. in Basic Gas Tanker and Cargo Ops
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.
- Deck Officer Jobs (37)
- Deck Rating Jobs (7)
- Specialist Jobs (0)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Other Maritime Jobs (36)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (58)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (6)
- Shore Side Jobs (13)