Chief Officer - 80m Luxury yacht
- Choff 1/2017
- January 11, 2017
- Chief Officer / SDPO Jobs
- Vessel type:
- 5000-7000 Euro DOE
- Monaco, Western Med
- 35 candidates have already applied for the job
Chief officer wanted for a small passenger ship operated as a luxury yacht (80 m and 25-30 crew)
Responsible for the maintenance of the outside of the ship, her tenders and toys, you work closely with the bosun. You also perform navigation watches and take care of all navigation and safety equipment with the help of a second mate. The right candidate will also get drive time and opportunities to train on hotel activities as the whole crew must be flexible.
Ideally, you have a commercial background and passenger ship endorsements: STCW II/2 up to 3000 tons minimum, ECDIS, crisis & crowd and security duties (SSO preferred).
You have experience in the maintenance of varnished wood and high gloss paint and knowledge of small power boats and PWC.
We are looking for a non smoking candidate with no visible tattoos, good work ethics and willingness to learn as he/she may be called to replace the master during holiday periods. Absloutely fluent in English, but French, Italian or Russian a plus.
The boat is single season based in Monaco, so it is a full time job with 30 days paid leave and one return flight home per year.
- Deck Officer Jobs (27)
- Deck Rating Jobs (6)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Catering Rating Jobs (18)
- Other Maritime Jobs (39)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (46)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (4)
- Offshore Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Jobs (22)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (2)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (2)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (14)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)