Nurse - Cruise Ship
- January 10, 2017
- Other Maritime Jobs
- Vessel type:
- Cruise ship
- 1,972.00 (Consolidated Per Month, Gross)
- 1 candidate has already applied for the job
|Job Title:||Nurse - Cruise Ship|
|Salary / Wages:||1,972.00 (Consolidated Per Month, Gross)|
|Date Posted:||10 Jan 2017|
|Closing Date:||1 Feb 2017|
|Trading Area:||World Wide|
|Tour Length:||4 months|
We are currently recruiting for a qualified nurse, to join our clients cruise ship fleet.
Previous experience of working on cruise ships isnt a necessary requirement, however time served in an A&E department or similar environment is essential.
- Nursing license (for UK level 1 registered nurse is sufficient. Other nationalities require a standard nursing license). UK nurses, must have current registration with UK Nursing and midwifery council Please note that our client doesnt have an active CPD programme, so please ensure that revalidation of your license will not be an issue.
- ALS (Advanced Life Support) or ACLS (Advanced Cardiac life Support)
- Seafarer medical
- Yellow fever vaccination records
A broad range of experience in acute care including, cardiac disease, trauma/orthopaedic and acute medical emergencies.
Candidates must possess a wide range of clinical skills, including care and assessment of acutely ill patients and management of minor injuries and medical conditions.
At least 3 years experience in the above is required
Commencing at £1,972 per month (increasing to £2,089 after 6 months and £2,321 after 12 months service). Salary is paid 12 months of the year, based on work rotation of 4 months on / 2 months off.
The successful candidate will be required to join for the end January /early February 2017
Only applications from candidates from United Kingdom and Ireland will be accepted.
Work Experience Requirements
All aplicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (50)
- Deck Rating Jobs (14)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (68)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (11)
- Catering Rating Jobs (15)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (49)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (19)
- Offshore Jobs (12)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (1)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (5)
- Other Offshore Jobs (2)