- January 6, 2017
- Chief Engineer Jobs
- Vessel type:
- 23 candidates have already applied for the job
Unlimited Chief Engineer requirement. Experience on Passenger Vessels is essential and Cargo Vessels is preferred.
|Experience required:||Passenger Vessel: Essential Cargo Vessel: Preferred|
|Qualifications required:||Chief Engineer Unlimited|
|Trip length:||8 - 10 Weeks|
|Leave:||8 - 10 Weeks|
Chief Engineer Unlimited
Only applications from candidates from Western Europe, Central Europe, United Kingdom and Ireland will be accepted.
Work Experience Requirements
All aplicants must have previous experience in working on ships or oil rigs.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Deck Officer Jobs (27)
- Deck Rating Jobs (6)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Catering Rating Jobs (18)
- Other Maritime Jobs (39)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (46)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (4)
- Offshore Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Jobs (22)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (2)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (2)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (14)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)