Our client are specialist within the Oil and Gas Industry providing high quality technical solutions to clients worldwide, with this comes a responsibility for the successful candidate to adhere to the companies values, beliefs and safety procedures. With an impressive safety and track record of executing the most complex projects this opportunity is one not to be missed.
Start date estimated the 17th January 2017.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years working in the rank of Crane Operator on board a large offshore vessel over 7,000GRT.
Candidates must have a experience operating pedestal cranes.
This fantastic opportunity will provide you with a a minimum of six weeks work.
Day rate for this opportunity is 170.00.00 USD per day
If you are ready for this opportunity and hold the below experience and certification then we are waiting to hear from you.
At least two years experience working as a Crane Operator on board a large Offshore vessel over 7,000GRT.
Stage 3 Crane Operator Certificate.
BOSIET / HUET
IMCA Log Book Preferred but not necessary.
Please note that if selected for the position you will need to undergo a new medical before joining the vessel.
If you feel you are a suitable applicant for this opportunity please send your most up to date CV in response to this advert.
Work Experience Requirements
All aplicants must have previous experience in working on ships or oil rigs.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (69)
- Deck Rating Jobs (22)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (78)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (8)
- Catering Rating Jobs (20)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (49)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (39)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (11)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (3)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (7)
- Offshore Jobs (21)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (1)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (3)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (10)
- Other Offshore Jobs (4)