Chief Engineer - unlimited CoC
- March 17, 2017
- Chief Engineer Jobs
- Vessel type:
- Specialised vessel
- 79 candidates have already applied for the job
Currently looking to recruit a permanent Chief Engineer for a UK company operating a fleet of Work Boats / Dredgers.
Candidates must have experience in the above and have sailed in rank for at least two years.
Tour of duty is 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off.
Salary dependent on experience / negotiable.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Grapefruit Recruitment Limited is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds.
- Deck Officer Jobs (50)
- Deck Rating Jobs (14)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (68)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (11)
- Catering Rating Jobs (15)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (49)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (19)
- Offshore Jobs (12)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (1)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (5)
- Other Offshore Jobs (2)