Engineer (Tug) - Permanent
We are recruiting for an Engineer to join our clients Tug on a permanent basis in September 2023.
This role is based in Tees and live onboard however travel is not covered so it would be be ideal if you lived within a good commutable distance.
Rotation is 14 days on/off and salary is dependant on certification held.
Certificates required include:
- AEC or EOOW CoC
- Updated STCW training
- Security awareness
- Must reside in the UK due to logistics
If you are looking for a new permanent role starting ASAP and you are interested in the above, please apply now.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
- Deck Officer Jobs (46)
- Deck Rating Jobs (15)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (74)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (17)
- Specialist Jobs (3)
- Other Maritime Jobs (70)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (25)
- Offshore Jobs (7)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (2)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (0)
- Other Offshore Jobs (2)