Assistant Base Manager- (Leisure Craft)- Netherlands
Job Description: Assistant Base Manager (Leisure Craft)- Permanent - Urecht, Netherlands.
A leading leisure boating holiday provider is recruiting a Assistant Base Manager to join their team on a permanent arrangement, helping with the manning and running of customers travel and dealing with any issues that arise.
Other duties will include (but are not limited to);
- Assisting the Base manager with the managing of Marine Technicians to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely and high performance manor.
- Ensuring the fleet of boats is up to the companies standard ahead of a customers stay.
- Notifying of any accidents and providing details reports.
- Working with the Base Manager to provide a breakdown plan for the seasonal work beforehand.
You will be a good communicator and have previous managerial/mentoring experience and work well as part of a team.
You will have experience within a guest focused/voyage planning position and come from a maritime or similar industry background.
*To be considered for this role, you MUST be based in the UK/have the immediate right to live and work in Europe*.
- Deck Officer Jobs (107)
- Deck Rating Jobs (44)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (124)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (46)
- Catering Rating Jobs (35)
- Specialist Jobs (15)
- Other Maritime Jobs (84)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (15)
- Offshore Jobs (7)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (0)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)