Diesel Engineer (Marine)
Marine Engineer (Diesel) - Contract (3-4 weeks) - Scotland - Competitive Rate
A leading marine engineering and shipbuilding company are recruiting for a Marine Engineer to join their team on a temporary basis in Glasgow to work on overhauls and complete rebuilds of large diesel engines
Duties will include;
* Responsible for the complete take apart and rebuild of diesel engines.
* Ensuring that diesel power generators are serviced and overhauled efficiently.
* To recondition parts and get them ready for sale.
* The ability to fit engines successfully and to a high standard.
The successful candidate will have previous overhaul or repair experience in diesel engines would feel confident rebuilding them.
(This job is inside IR35).
*To be considered for this role, you MUST be based in the UK/have the immediate right to live and work in the UK*
To apply, please send your CV or call Freya Huntingdon on 02932 228 281 for further discussion.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call
- Deck Officer Jobs (105)
- Deck Rating Jobs (25)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (123)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (16)
- Catering Rating Jobs (24)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (59)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (43)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (6)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (14)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (15)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (2)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (8)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (2)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)