6 month contract starting ASAP.
This would normally be a Mon-Fri position, but due to location our client is offering 3 weeks on:1 week off rotation.
Accommodation and travel provided.
Candidates must hold a Master II/2, be familiar with all aspects of Domestic Passenger operations and have the right to work in the UK.
Job description available on request.
Day rate negotiable.
Travel paid: No
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Deck Officer Jobs (116)
- Deck Rating Jobs (45)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (114)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (52)
- Catering Rating Jobs (35)
- Specialist Jobs (17)
- Other Maritime Jobs (65)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (32)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (4)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (6)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (3)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (7)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (2)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)