HSEQ Office Administrator (Tankers) - London
- Posted by:
- ARM Marine & Shipping
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs
- May 14, 2022
Job Description: HSEQ Office Administrator (Tankers) - Permanent - London - Competitive
A leading shipping company with a global presence is recruiting for an HSEQ Office Administrator to join the team in London.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role is primarily responsible for;
* The day-to-day administration of the Company's Safety Management System (Shipnet), including distribution and monitoring of training manuals, Safety Alerts from the Company and third parties and Fleet Circular Letters.
* Maintaining and monitoring of schedule for internal and external ISM / ISPS / MLC / ISO and third party audits.
* Production, distribution and monitoring of the Company Emergency Contacts and all relevant third parties emergency contacts.
* Reporting any due audit dates in advance and assisting with all required preparations and communications for audit arrangements.
* Maintain Company ISM Library and liaise with other departments for the supply of new editions of the publications.
* Assisting in collating data for Management Review.
* Monitoring and arranging drug and alcohol tests on board.
* Updating Company website with SMS amendments, General messages, Safety Meeting minutes and Safety bulletins.
* Maintaining and updating MLC documentation and liaising with Flag State administrations.
* Handling, distribution and tracking of all incoming and outgoing ships mail, arranging and tracking of courier packages and archiving of records and other documents.
* Editor of Company Quarterly magazine.
* Other tasks, as directed by the General Manager.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within an administrative position, preferably within a Shipping organisation.
You will have excellent written and verbal English skills, have strong interpersonal skills and be a good team player.
You will also have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
*To be considered for this role, you MUST be based in the UK/have the immediate right to live and work in the UK*
To apply, please send your CV or call Michelle McGrath on 07818 592753 for further discussion.
- Deck Officer Jobs (138)
- Deck Rating Jobs (77)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (159)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (71)
- Catering Rating Jobs (48)
- Specialist Jobs (16)
- Other Maritime Jobs (43)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (62)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (2)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (17)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (17)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (6)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (5)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (10)
- Offshore Jobs (7)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (1)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (1)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (0)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)