Marine Project Engineering Technician – (Southampton)
Project Engineering Technician – Permanent – Southampton – up to £40k plus benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading marine services provider based in Southampton.
In this role you will ensure that projects are managed in accordance with the quality management system, group policies and industry standards. You will take responsibility for, and direct the financial, service, quality, health & safety aspects of project delivery that meet or exceed customer satisfaction.
- To support the Senior PM in the delivery of the Operations, Special Projects and Marine Construction Projects
- To plan, supervise, manage and perform tasks such as but not limited to; feasibility studies, design studies, detail design, plan approval work, site supervision, specification writing, cost estimating
- Monitoring the technical and financial performance of projects
- Liaise with onsite customer to ensure expectations and requirements are met or exceeded.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on current health and safety methods of working in order to supervise a project and its personnel and advise appropriately
- Engineering qualification in Marine / Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture
- Hold a recognised Project Management qualification commensurate with the position
- Computer literate with knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Office Professional (including MS Project), also knowledge of bespoke design software i.e. AutoCAD, Mathcad, FEA
- Eligibility for Security Clearance up to UK Secret
- Must have right to live and work in the UK
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The post Marine Project Engineering Technician – (Southampton) appeared first on Navis Consulting.
- Deck Officer Jobs (91)
- Deck Rating Jobs (46)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (120)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (32)
- Catering Rating Jobs (47)
- Specialist Jobs (14)
- Other Maritime Jobs (26)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (45)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (2)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (13)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (8)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (5)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (7)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (7)
- Offshore Jobs (28)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (3)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (3)
- Other Offshore Jobs (19)