Technical Coordinator (HR21110)
Job Description Technical Coordinator with Stork:
To provide operational and technical project engineering expertise in support of the delivery of the specified project team and wider Stork business objectives.
Tasks and Responsibilities as Technical Coordinator:
Main Tasks & Duties
- Providing support for two assets and working under the direction of the Maintenance Planner
- Assisting with SAP transactions under direction of Maintenance Planner
- Assist with any HR investigations
- Review, input and process material & plant orders
- Track plant and equipment
- Maintain personnel POB rota
- Raise and edit offshore/onshore timesheets
- Generate resource mobilisation forms
- Understand and agree the scope of work with the client.
- Define a technical solution in a scope of work document.
- Compile an estimate for the job
At Stork, Safety is our first Core Value and we believe that safety is a team effort.
Safer Together is employee owned. It is how we think, communicate and act at Stork.
As a member of the Stork team, there are expectations of you within your role:
- Be aware of, and understand your HSEQ responsibilities relevant to your role, if unsure ask your Line Manager
- Work in partnership with HSEQ on any HSEQ matters
- Work in accordance with your departmental HSEQ Service Level Agreement (if in existence)
- Understand and adhere to the Safer Together behaviours
- Specific knowledge and experience of:
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Task Based Risk Assessment (TBRA)
- Occupational Health
- Assist the project manager during incidents and accidents, including reporting and investigation.
- Assist with the tracking of all the risk management processes.
- Assist the project manager to ensure the training and competency processes are adhered to.
- Ensure the competence of the manpower assigned to the project meets the scope requirements.
- Compile an accurate method statement compliant with the appropriate standards and specifications to determine how the scope should be carried out.
- Collate information from other technical disciplines to develop the work pack/instruction.
- Define the materials, plant, equipment and consumables required to execute the work.
- Define the disciplines and level of competence required to execute the work.
- Provide information on risks and mitigation actions in general, and specifically with regards to occupational health.
- Liaise with Stork planning and supplying departments and provide information on the activities that comprise the overall scope, including disciplines, levels of competence and duration for the development of a planning schedule.
- Ensure the required plant, equipment, PPE, consumables and materials are shipped on time, and check that it is returned on time.
- Liaise with the client planning department with regards to progress of the work scope.
- Develop CTR’s in line with project requirements.
- Ensure financial reporting such as forecasting is updated regularly including cost budget control of project task and keeping of records / project log.
- Assists during personnel pre-mobilisation brief to ensure personnel fully understand the scope of work.
- Remain involved in the progress and execution of the job, and help resolve any technical and planning issues that may arise.
- Ability to show commercial awareness and costs control on projects
At Stork, we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for the Technical Coordinator:
Education & Experience
- GCSE or Higher education and have completed an appropriate level of technical competence.
- Qualified or working towards an HND/Degree in a relevant field
Experience and Skills
- Experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry
- Relevant industry experience
- Previous experience in a project engineering role in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Knowledge of range of services Stork does and can provide to the client
- Knowledge of Stork and/or client Business Management Systems
We understand that our people are key to achieving Storks ambition to be the Industry reference every day, everywhere and we are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold standard in recognition of our strong employee engagement focus.
There are many great reasons to work at Stork –
In order to attract and retain skilled, competent and customer focused people we offer a competitive and extensive benefits package providing a suite of both contractual and voluntary benefits including access to corporate discounts. Employee benefits will depend on work location and role, however, may include life assurance, income protection, and private medical insurance.
In addition we recognize the importance of providing flexibility to our employees and offer a Flexi Friday working arrangement as well as the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 40 hours
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; Safer together Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
One Team, One Stork
As one Stork, we treat all people with dignity, respect each other’s perspective and share knowledge and resources to achieve excellence, deliver value and grow individually and collectively.
We are fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and value the difference that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation. Stork recognises that providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and promoting a culture of inclusion and flexibility to our employees is vital to our success.
From school leavers and university graduates to transitioning military veterans, we provide career opportunities with targeted development programmes.
Going above and beyond for our wider community
Stork is dedicated to ensuring we are a socially and environmentally responsible employer and undertake a range of activities to give back and support the communities in which we live and work – from various charity work to working with schools as part of Developing Young Workforce.
- Deck Officer Jobs (105)
- Deck Rating Jobs (25)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (123)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (16)
- Catering Rating Jobs (24)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (59)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (43)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (6)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (14)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (15)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (2)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (8)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (2)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)