Chief Engineer (Ferry) – UK
Chief Engineer (Ferry) – South West UK
Navis Consulting are recruiting on behalf of our client who are looking for a chief engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Taking responsibility for the safe and efficient running of the ship. Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that the ship remains well maintained and seaworthy at all times.
- Ensuring that all planned maintenance schedules are met and attend to any maintenance issues that arise.
- In liaison with the D.P.A. & General Manager, agree and deliver a program of works during the ships annual dry docking
- Assisting other crew where required
- Cargo handling
This is not a live onboard position so you will need to be ideally based in the South West of the UK.
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The post Chief Engineer (Ferry) – UK appeared first on Navis Consulting.
- Deck Officer Jobs (101)
- Deck Rating Jobs (58)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (105)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (30)
- Catering Rating Jobs (50)
- Specialist Jobs (3)
- Other Maritime Jobs (20)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (45)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (2)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (11)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (12)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (4)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (6)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (5)
- Offshore Jobs (29)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (2)
- Other Offshore Jobs (23)