Scaffold Foreman (HR21046)
Job Description as Scaffold Foreman with Stork:
To support in the overall delivery of the Group’s business objectives, whilst implementing departmental procedures in line with Company standards.
Task and Responsibilities as Scaffold Foreman:
Scaffold coordination and Maintenance
- Assist in the co-ordination of all transportation and logistics.
- Assist in the accurate manifesting and returns of all scaffold materials.
- Scaffold Maintenance.
- Responsible for ensuring that all shipping is in accordance with applicable legislation.
- Actively participate and contribute in the day-to-day interface between Group Operations, Purchasing and R Plant.
- Responsible for ensuring that both customer and company deliverables are met.
- Assist with the management and accuracy of stock levels and the completion of routine audits on a quarterly basis.
At Stork, Safety is our first Core Value and we believe that safety is a team effort.
Safer Together is employee owned. It is how we think, communicate and act at Stork.
As a member of the Stork team, there are expectations of you within your role:
- Be aware of, and understand your HSEQ responsibilities relevant to your role, if unsure ask your Line Manager
- Work in partnership with HSEQ on any HSEQ matters
- Work in accordance with your departmental HSEQ Service Level Agreement (if in existence)
- Understand and adhere to the Safer Together behaviours – See Appendix A (WORKFORCE behaviours are applicable)
- Responsible for ensuring activities are executed in accordance with Stork HSSEQ policies, systems and plans
- Responsible for ensuring that all plant conforms to applicable safety standards
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for Scaffold Foreman:
Education & Experience
- Excellent mechanical/product knowledge
- Good communication, interpersonal, organizational skills, team player
- Excellent aptitude towards Health & Safety
- Minimum of 3 years experience in comparable role
- Sound Commercial experience & negotiating skills
- Must be prepared to spend time with team developing their skills and expertise
- Computer literacy, advantageous but not essential
- ASA training
- Auditor training
- PUWER & LOLER
- COSHH & manual handling
- Task based risk assessment
- Environmental awareness
- Product specific training
- Aberdeen based but may be required to visit other sites / locations to meet the needs of the business.
We understand that our people are key to achieving Storks ambition to be the Industry reference every day, everywhere and we are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Silver standard in recognition of our strong employee engagement focus.
There are many great reasons to work at Stork –
Competitive and Benefits
In order to attract and retain skilled, competent and customer focused people we offer a competitive and an extensive benefits package providing a suite of both contractual and voluntary benefits including access to corporate discounts. Employee benefits will depend on work location and role, however, may include life insurance, income protection, and private medical insurance.
In addition we recognize the importance of providing flexibility to our employees and offer a Flexi Friday working arrangement as well as the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 40 hours per week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
One Team, One Stork
As one Stork, we treat all people with dignity, respect each other’s perspective and share knowledge and resources to achieve excellence, deliver value and grow individually and collectively.
We are fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and value the difference that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation. Stork recognises that providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and promoting a culture of inclusion and flexibility to our employees is vital to our success.
From school leavers and university graduates to transitioning military veterans, we provide career opportunities with targeted development programmes.
Going above and beyond for our wider community
Stork is dedicated to ensuring we are a socially and environmentally responsible employer and undertake a range of activities to give back and support the communities in which we live and work – from various charity work to working with schools as part of Developing Young Workforce.
- Deck Officer Jobs (65)
- Deck Rating Jobs (56)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (98)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (42)
- Catering Rating Jobs (43)
- Specialist Jobs (5)
- Other Maritime Jobs (33)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (35)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (2)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (8)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (11)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (5)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (5)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (22)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (2)
- Other Offshore Jobs (17)