Business Unit Technical Coordinator (HR21042)
Job Description as Business Unit Technical Coordinator with Stork:
To provide operational coordination in support of Integrity Services team objectives.
Task and Responsibilities as Business Unit Coordinator:
Facilitate the operational requirements throughout Integrity services to ensure coordination and Quality tasks are actioned to ensure the Department is agile to react to day to day requests. Support through the monitoring and compliance UKAS 17020 . Supporting management and wider Integrity teams with all coordination duties.
- Maintain the Project personnel rota to reflect actual and planned movements of personnel including availability and onshore commitments.
- Liaise with site supervisors, resource coordinators, client representatives, project teams regarding personnel logistics to achieve optimum utilisation of personnel.
- Generate resource mobilisation and demobilisation request to inform the resourcing team about timing, discipline, and certification requirements for personnel to meet operational requirements.
- Support in auctioning PPE, general equipment, sourcing / procurement ensuring ready pre-project execution for scopes.
- Review site based personnel timesheets and cross check to ensure this is correct reflection of work carried out prior to formal approval being processed,
- Assist with the tracking of all the risk management processes.
- Awareness of the legislative requirements surrounding HSEQ aspects pertaining to their area of responsibility.
- Support quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Support continuous improvements and act on lessons learned.
- Provide administrative assistance for the filing of HSEQ related data such as REACH scorecards, HAVS, TOFS feedback and health surveillance documents etc.
- Support ISO 17020 Quality Internal Audits
Training and Competence
- Maintain the asset training matrix to reflect the training status for all personnel on the project.
- Ensure (existing and new) training requirements are met by raising training requests, and all relevant certificates are valid. Liaise with the training centre and logistics departments to follow up training requests etc.
- Confirmation of joining instructions to individuals so they are aware of their training.
- Based on information provided by the competency department, trigger the assessors and verifiers to do competency assessments
- Generate materials and plant requisitions based on information provided by the project team to meet agreed delivery dates (with assistance from technical authority if required).
- Generate out of certification reports for plant and equipment and distribute to relevant project members.
General Administrative Support
- Administer and store project documentation according to Stork and project requirements to ensure easy retrieval by all team members.
Inspection Specific Coordination
- Co-ordination of the gathering of Inspection reports.
- Receipt, quality review, upload electronic/digital inspection reports.
- Support with and liaise with internal logistics and training teams to ensure training and medical certificates are current and in date, book training when required in line with matrix requirements.
- Quality assurance checks and admin support of Inspection reports to prepare for further Technical review by Technical manager.
- Support with onboarding of personnel via HR/Logistics and supply chain.
- Maintain Personnel info on Storks information system with support from logistic teams
- Support in processing invoice approval process for the department
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for Business Unit Technical Coordinator:
- A good level of education commensurate with the role, for example; attainment of standard grades including English and numerical subject, attainment of NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent.
- HNC in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry
- Previous experience in a project coordinating role in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Knowledge of services Stork has on offer to client
- Knowledge of Stork and/or client Business Management Systems
- Knowledge of UKAS Accredited Inspection Bodies and ISO 17020:2012
We understand that our people are key to achieving Storks ambition to be the Industry reference every day, everywhere and we are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Silver standard in recognition of our strong employee engagement focus.
There are many great reasons to work at Stork –
Competitive and Benefits
In order to attract and retain skilled, competent and customer focused people we offer a competitive and an extensive benefits package providing a suite of both contractual and voluntary benefits including access to corporate discounts. Employee benefits will depend on work location and role, however, may include life insurance, income protection, and private medical insurance.
In addition we recognize the importance of providing flexibility to our employees and offer a Flexi Friday working arrangement as well as the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
One Team, One Stork
As one Stork, we treat all people with dignity, respect each other’s perspective and share knowledge and resources to achieve excellence, deliver value and grow individually and collectively.
We are fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and value the difference that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation. Stork recognises that providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and promoting a culture of inclusion and flexibility to our employees is vital to our success.
From school leavers and university graduates to transitioning military veterans, we provide career opportunities with targeted development programmes.
Going above and beyond for our wider community
Stork is dedicated to ensuring we are a socially and environmentally responsible employer and undertake a range of activities to give back and support the communities in which we live and work – from various charity work to working with schools as part of Developing Young Workforce.
- Deck Officer Jobs (54)
- Deck Rating Jobs (44)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (56)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (12)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Specialist Jobs (1)
- Other Maritime Jobs (7)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (52)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (14)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (14)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (10)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (3)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (6)
- Offshore Jobs (24)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (20)