Monitoring Solutions Field Engineer (HR21026)
Job Description as Monitoring Solutions Field Engineer with Stork:
Responsible for successful, safe and compliant execution, and reporting of monitoring Solution work scopes. To provide positive safety leadership in order to work safely with the project team he/ she is steering and make sure objectives are executed in a safe way.
Task and Responsibilities as Monitoring Solutions Field Engineer:
Design & Deliver
- Customer satisfaction measured by FPAL / complaints / commendations.
- Documentation relating to all resources is up to date.
- Data is collected in line with best practice and client / end client requirements in the scope of work.
- Technical data is reported in line with best practice and client / end client requirements in the scope of work.
- Conduct internal pre project briefs and risk assessments.
- Contribute positively to the competency system and highlight areas of improvement in general practice and processes.
- Attend & contribute to health and safety training and briefs.
- Assist in maintaining own and others’ health and safety.
- Contribute to a culture of HSEQ improvement.
- Support quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Execute work safely and reliably and to a quality standard.
- Ensure you are adequately trained to carry out the job.
- Perform corrosion monitoring workscopes to technical ability
- Mechanical Retrievals
- Hydraulic Retrievals
- Coupon analysis
- System Commissioning
- Non-intrusive monitoring e.g. FSM, UT probes
- Perform data collection tasks using topside / subsea acquisition equipment and software.
- Utilise other complementary technology or equipment with appropriate instruction or coaching.
- Ensure all data collected is accurate, concise and correctly referenced for reproduction and reporting purpose
- Responsible for daily workload of tasks
- Own Competency and assisting in training of new staff
- Availability and maintenance of equipment
- Technical knowledge of equipment and deliverables
- Making sound technical decisions onsite in collaboration with the team during mobilisation and normal operations,
- Internal stakeholders: Finance, HSSEQ, Supply chain, Travel, Competency, Field Service Team
At Stork, we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for the Monitoring Solutions Field Engineer:
Education & Experience
- Technical HNC/ mechanical experience
- Sound knowledge of Monitoring products
- Problem solving abilities
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel , Sales & Planning software tools
- Potentially offshore travel, as required
We understand that our people are key to achieving Storks ambition to be the Industry reference every day, everywhere and we are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold standard in recognition of our strong employee engagement focus.
There are many great reasons to work at Stork –
Competitive and Benefits
In order to attract and retain skilled, competent and customer focused people we offer a competitive and an extensive benefits package providing a suite of both contractual and voluntary benefits including access to corporate discounts. Employee benefits will depend on work location and role, however, may include life insurance, income protection, and private medical insurance.
In addition we recognize the importance of providing flexibility to our employees and offer a Flexi Friday working arrangement as well as the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 40 hours
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; Safer together Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
One Team, One Stork
As one Stork, we treat all people with dignity, respect each other’s perspective and share knowledge and resources to achieve excellence, deliver value and grow individually and collectively.
We are fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and value the difference that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation. Stork recognises that providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and promoting a culture of inclusion and flexibility to our employees is vital to our success.
From school leavers and university graduates to transitioning military veterans, we provide career opportunities with targeted development programmes.
Going above and beyond for our wider community
Stork is dedicated to ensuring we are a socially and environmentally responsible employer and undertake a range of activities to give back and support the communities in which we live and work – from various charity work to working with schools as part of Developing Young Workforce.
- Deck Officer Jobs (27)
- Deck Rating Jobs (31)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (41)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (10)
- Catering Rating Jobs (14)
- Specialist Jobs (5)
- Other Maritime Jobs (6)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (44)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (9)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (15)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (10)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (2)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (20)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (0)
- Other Offshore Jobs (19)