Underwriter (P&I) – London – Fixed term contract
Underwriter (P&I) – London – Fixed term contract – Competitive salary
An opportunity has arisen with a leading P&I club for an Underwriter to join their London office on a fixed term contract for 1 year.
The role will be focussed on the Americas markets and will involve Underwriting P&I insurance for the club’s members, showcasing an ability to asses risks on a case by case basis. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with both existing and prospective members.
The successful applicant will have underwriting or broking experience within P&I insurance, and it is preferable that you have direct experience within the Americas markets too. South American language skills are advantageous but not essential.
An attractive salary is on offer to the successful applicant and the opportunity to develop your skills in a leading P&I club.
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.
Navis is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The post Underwriter (P&I) – London – Fixed term contract appeared first on Navis Consulting.
- Deck Officer Jobs (24)
- Deck Rating Jobs (10)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (33)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (15)
- Catering Rating Jobs (15)
- Specialist Jobs (3)
- Other Maritime Jobs (3)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (28)
- Offshore Jobs (14)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (13)