Second Engineer (LPG) - Permanent
- Location: Greater London, England
- Salary: Neg
- Job type: Permanent
- Category: Seagoing Services
- Job Reference: 104908
- Posted on: 18 Nov 2020
ARM is recruiting for Second Engineers with time in rank onboard LPG Tankers to join our clients diverse fleet.
Our client is a reputable management company seeking successful candidates to join them as soon as possible on a permanent basis.
The role will be working 3 months onboard / 3 months at home and salary is paid 12 months of the year.
To be considered for the above, you must hold the below certification:
- Second Engineer Unlimited CoC
- Advanced Gas Training / DCE for Gas
- Updated STCW basic safety training
- Medical Care
- Designated Security Duties
- Medical valid for worldwide travel
Please only apply if you do have experience sailing on LPG Tankers in the capacity of Second Engineer.
We are arranging interviews as soon as possible so please apply now for more information.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (25)
- Deck Rating Jobs (13)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (37)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (9)
- Catering Rating Jobs (10)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (1)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (27)
- Offshore Jobs (13)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (12)