Digital Delivey Analyst (HR20067)
Job Description as Digital Analyst with Stork:
Stork’s UK business are committed to the delivery of digital innovation for our clients and workforce. The company embraces the potential value from innovative ways of working, including the adoption of digital technology, to unlock the potential within our people and assets. The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of the local digital programme and associated projects and provide analysis and project management capability across the Digital Transformation team.
Task and Responsibilities as Digital Analyst:
Digital Transformation Strategy and Plans
- Support the implementation of the Digital Transformation Strategy within the UK&A Organisation, ensuring UK&A product line service effectiveness, accuracy and productivity.
- Provide delivery support to key digital strategy plan elements (e.g. mobility, plant monitoring) in support of each Product Line requirements.
- Provide delivery support to engage with and enrol all necessary product line/functional team members within the business to deliver the required digital transformation and its associated projects.
- Provide delivery support to communicate plans, objectives and outcome with various management levels, regionally, corporately.
Business Analysis and Project Management
- Work with business stakeholders to capture new digital opportunities for delivery.
- Assess business needs and translate into project proposals including scope, milestone and resource plans.
- Develop business cases to demonstrate viability of a proposed digital initiative.
- Assist in the demonstration of technology or software under consideration to enrol and induct project stakeholders, including funding authorities.
- Assist in the documentation, user training and configuration of technology or software under consideration.
- Set up project plans together with business owners and according to Stork delivery standards.
- Execution of projects with clear, efficient and logical work approaches for self and others and in line with the defined Digital Governance models.
- Managing the team members and team related tasks to achieve project goals.
Business Change Management
- Evaluate and analyse change requests / new initiatives from the Business and assess impact on people, process and technology.
- Deploy tools and techniques to support the adoption, embedding and sustainability of new digital solutions into the business.
- Support end-users gain the most benefit from their day-to-day functional use of newly deployed digital solutions by:
- Assessing business understanding, usage and readiness.
- Developing user manuals / training materials.
- Providing training sessions.
- Answer questions regarding the available functionality and the use of digital tools and new processes.
- Testing of new releases of digital systems and applications according to applicable procedures and tools.
- Apply and develop use of standard tools, scripts and data sets for repeatable testing.
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for Digital Analyst:
- Middle vocational level / Bachelor degree in Engineering or IT / IM or Business Administration Business Application Certifications / Accreditations
- Certification in Business Analysis and/or Project Management
- 1-5 years in business analysis / project delivery or functional consulting
- Previous delivery experience in multiple projects as a business analyst
- Previous experience leading project workstreams and/or small projects
- Digital project delivery experience
- Direct colleagues / 3rd parties to deliver project or workstream activities
- Full project lifecycle exposure from inception through to project closure
- Provides input on enterprise-wide technology planning, decisions, and/or processes
- Develops strategies for business-critical solutions
- Leads the design and implementation of new technology across the enterprise
- Managing multiple small projects simultaneously and/or managing medium projects
- Project delivery experience in new and emerging digital technologies in the Oil and Gas industry
- Experience running and working within Agile delivery techniques
- Good workshop facilitation and presentation skills
- Good analytical / problem solving skills with knowledge of Business Analysis tools and techniques e.g. requirements gathering, workshop facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively lead a team and also to work on own initiative
- Good business awareness and excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, with an ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to self-organise, forward plan and set priorities within assigned tasks and deliverables; also be receptive/adaptable to change.
- A clear and concise commitment to providing a quality delivery service.
- Awareness of the processes, tools and data associated with Asset Integrity and Facility Maintenance would be a bonus
We understand that our people are key to achieving Storks ambition to be the Industry reference every day, everywhere and we are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Silver standard in recognition of our strong employee engagement focus.
There are many great reasons to work at Stork –
Competitive salary and Benefits
In order to attract and retain skilled, competent and customer focused people we offer a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package providing a suite of both contractual and voluntary benefits including access to corporate discounts. Employee benefits will depend on work location and role, however, may include life insurance, income protection, pension and private medical insurance.
In addition we recognize the importance of providing flexibility to our employees and offer a Flexi Friday working arrangement as well as the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 40 Hours
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
One Team, One Stork
As one Stork, we treat all people with dignity, respect each other’s perspective and share knowledge and resources to achieve excellence, deliver value and grow individually and collectively.
We are fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation. Stork recognises that providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and promoting a culture of inclusion and flexibility to our employees is vital to our success.
From school leavers and university graduates to transitioning military veterans, we provide career opportunities with targeted development programmes.
Going above and beyond for our wider community
Stork is dedicated to ensuring we are a socially and environmentally responsible employer and undertake a range of activities to give back and support the communities in which we live and work – from various charity work to working with schools as part of Developing Young Workforce.
- Deck Officer Jobs (24)
- Deck Rating Jobs (10)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (33)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (15)
- Catering Rating Jobs (15)
- Specialist Jobs (3)
- Other Maritime Jobs (3)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (28)
- Offshore Jobs (14)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (13)