Commissioning Engineer (HR20062)
Job Description as Assistant Commissioning Engineer with Stork:
To provide a full range of practical and technical commissioning services both on-site and workshop based.
Task and Responsibilities as Commissioning Engineer:
- Supervises the construction and installation of the full range of Cooperheat equipment and furnaces;
- On-site commissioning of Cooperheat equipment and furnaces (worldwide);
- Performs instrument calibrations;
- Attends equipment and furnace breakdowns, diagnoses problems and carries out repairs;
- On-site servicing and maintenance of furnaces and equipment;
- Undertakes furnace temperature uniformity surveys.
- Works in the Furnace department as directed by line manager;
- Testing of newly built products.
- Provides technical advice and recommendations to colleagues as required;
- Provide technical input and assurance for manuals, work packs, risk assessments and project reviews as necessary;
- Provides demonstrations and training both internally and externally for Cooperheat equipment and furnaces;
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of technical, industry and product developments.
Create a Safe and Compliant Working Environment
- Takes ownership and responsibility for own behaviour and working environment in line with HSEQ policy and procedure;
- Ensure self-compliance with all company procedures and standards including any defined recording and reporting requirements;
- Report any non-compliance, unsafe act or environment to Supervisor / line manager.
Represent Stork in a Professional Manner
- Adhere to Stork behavioural and performance standards at all times when working, travelling and engaging in any activity related to the business;
- Ensure compliance of all work activity, operations and information with Company processes, procedures, technical specifications, current industry standards and legislation;
- Communicate clearly, concisely and appropriately with internal colleagues and external clients/customers.
Remains Flexible to the Needs of the Business
- Undertakes reasonable ad-hoc or routine duties as directed by line manager.
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for Commissioning Engineer:
- Engineering qualification (or equivalent experience)
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- Clear, in depth knowledge of heat treatment equipment and furnaces
- Experienced in the operation and commissioning of industrial combustion systems
- Clear understanding of electrical principles
- Experienced site professional
- Experience working in a role committed to HSEQ policy and procedure
- Travel Required – National and International travel is essential
We understand that our people are key to achieving Storks ambition to be the Industry reference every day, everywhere and we are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Silver standard in recognition of our strong employee engagement focus.
There are many great reasons to work at Stork –
Competitive salary and Benefits
In order to attract and retain skilled, competent and customer focused people we offer a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package providing a suite of both contractual and voluntary benefits including access to corporate discounts. Employee benefits will depend on work location and role, however, may include life insurance, income protection, pension and private medical insurance.
In addition we recognize the importance of providing flexibility to our employees and offer a Flexi Friday working arrangement as well as the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
One Team, One Stork
As one Stork, we treat all people with dignity, respect each other’s perspective and share knowledge and resources to achieve excellence, deliver value and grow individually and collectively.
We are fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and value the difference that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation. Stork recognises that providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and promoting a culture of inclusion and flexibility to our employees is vital to our success.
From school leavers and university graduates to transitioning military veterans, we provide career opportunities with targeted development programmes.
Going above and beyond for our wider community
Stork is dedicated to ensuring we are a socially and environmentally responsible employer and undertake a range of activities to give back and support the communities in which we live and work – from various charity work to working with schools as part of Developing Young Workforce.
- Deck Officer Jobs (28)
- Deck Rating Jobs (23)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (50)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (13)
- Catering Rating Jobs (7)
- Specialist Jobs (6)
- Other Maritime Jobs (2)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (34)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (8)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (10)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (5)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (5)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (1)
- Offshore Jobs (16)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (11)