Commercial Sales Manager
Seaworthy Consulting are looking for a highly self-driven Sales Manager with excellent networking and sales skills within the maritime sector. Candidate will need to be able to work well on their own and be target driven. You must be someone that can network and convert leads to sales, but also will get in a yard and under boats.
You must fit the company ethos of being super dynamic, energetic with a winning attitude.
Location - Netherlands, working from home a lot of time will be spent traveling to visit customers around Europe
Salary - €50,000 (salary negotiable depending on experience) Bonus- 30% of Basic Salary
Company Benefits - Company car allowance provided, bonus scheme, mobile telephone/home broadband funded
Territory - Europe, needs to be able to Travel to support certain industries and international shows
Notice Period- Company happy to wait 2-3 months for the correct candidate if notice is required to be given
- Sales driven mentality with a proven skill set in creating, selling, and closing new business
- Hunter focus with a passion for finding new business and converting leads to loyal partners
- Hands on
- Great communication skills– English Language, other languages an advantage, verbal, and written communication
- Results oriented and a relentless self-starter
- Excellent customer interface
- Exceptional people skills
- Loves a challenge
- Customer centric with outstanding customer experience at the core of their DNA and is a creative problem solver
- Big picture thinker that can drive day to day activities towards a larger goal
- Existing customer base in the commercial marine industry – highly recommended
- Someone who can network and convert leads to sales
- You must our passion for the marine industry
With this role comes flexibility in their work hours, and independence. It will be a home-based office but most of the time will be spent traveling to visit customers.
Part of the job:
- Promote and work to increase the use and sale of the Company products to all agreed commercial markets.
- Maintaining and growing existing customers through sales strategies, support, and relationship development
- Hunting new business opportunities and servicing them from lead to loyal brand advocate
- Sales, marketing, training, and administration to ensure smooth running and execution of key business requirements in your region
- You will be responsible for trade show set up, management and attendance with a focus on generating new business, with the support of EMEA sales director and distribution partners / shipyards.
- You will be on the road weekly to do sales runs to service existing clients, new business contacts and support shipyards.
- You will be excellent at maintaining a CRM to ensure we are documenting and leveraging our technology to better serve our customers and opportunities.
- Feedback and relaying back to head office. You are the finger on the pulse. You keep us up to date to know what is going on.
- You are the face of the company in your market. Our customers need to feel that they can go to you for anything they need. A high standard of customer service is critical.
If you think you have the necessary skills and personality for this postion please attach your CV to review.
- Deck Officer Jobs (56)
- Deck Rating Jobs (25)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (62)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (16)
- Catering Rating Jobs (15)
- Specialist Jobs (5)
- Other Maritime Jobs (10)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (40)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (8)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (14)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (5)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (4)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (22)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (4)
- Other Offshore Jobs (13)