IT Desktop Support Analyst (HR20015)
Job Description as Assistant IT Desktop Support Analyst with Stork:
Execute service requests for end-users and/or other On Site IT coordinators with regard to lap-/desktop hard- and software, mobile phones, subscriptions and IT supplies and peripherals including administration of users and assets in line with SLA’s and service portfolio, in order to realize optimal IT services and support.
Task and Responsibilities as IT Desktop Support Analyst:
- Validate service request with appropriate budget holder.
- Place order with relevant supplier and track the order process.
- Ensure financial follow-up of order including recharging to the appropriate cost centre
- Maintain service requests in the appropriate administrative systems
- Maintain an up-to-date asset management database for all defined assets (like PC’s, Mobile Phones, subscriptions etc.).
- Provide periodic reports on assets, amongst others to check balance and in support of planning, budgeting process, performance monitoring of service providers (in- and/or external).
- Maintain changes in the applicable user database(s) with regard user status (e.g. active directory).
- Provide periodic reports on users, amongst others to check statuses, entitlements as support for the planning and budgeting process.
Service Optimization and Quality Assurance
- Maintain performance records of sources of supply (Internal and external).
- Participate in supplier meetings to discuss performance and delivery issues to be able to maintain the right quality standards.
- Review periodically service processes to provide advice to Service Level Manager and local IT coordinators to improve services.
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for IT Desktop Support Analyst:
- Middle vocational (MBO)+
- Above average skills in Windows and MS Office and collaboration products
- Awareness of service process framework (ITIL)
- Ability to perform simple hard- and software installations (IMAC) and or operations (e.g. backup)
- Administrative experience
- Experience in end-user IT support incl. MS office products and mobile devices
- Strong affinity and experience in acting as a central point between different parties and deliver as agreed
We understand that our people are key to achieving Storks ambition to be the Industry reference every day, everywhere and we are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Silver standard in recognition of our strong employee engagement focus.
There are many great reasons to work at Stork –
Competitive salary and Benefits
In order to attract and retain skilled, competent and customer focused people we offer a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package providing a suite of both contractual and voluntary benefits including access to corporate discounts. Employee benefits will depend on work location and role, however, may include life insurance, income protection, pension and private medical insurance.
In addition we recognize the importance of providing flexibility to our employees and offer a Flexi Friday working arrangement as well as the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 40 Hours
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
One Team, One Stork
As one Stork, we treat all people with dignity, respect each other’s perspective and share knowledge and resources to achieve excellence, deliver value and grow individually and collectively.
We are fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and value the difference that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation. Stork recognises that providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and promoting a culture of inclusion and flexibility to our employees is vital to our success.
From school leavers and university graduates to transitioning military veterans, we provide career opportunities with targeted development programmes.
Going above and beyond for our wider community
Stork is dedicated to ensuring we are a socially and environmentally responsible employer and undertake a range of activities to give back and support the communities in which we live and work – from various charity work to working with schools as part of Developing Young Workforce.
- Deck Officer Jobs (28)
- Deck Rating Jobs (24)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (51)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (13)
- Catering Rating Jobs (7)
- Specialist Jobs (6)
- Other Maritime Jobs (2)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (34)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (8)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (10)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (5)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (5)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (1)
- Offshore Jobs (16)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (11)