Sales Engineer – KSA
Job Description as Assistant Sales Engineer – KSA with Stork:
Developing new business and meeting commercial objectives align with year plan for the assigned location and domain from existing and potential clients, also acquiring and retaining multi-layer relationships with strategic clients.
Task and Responsibilities as Sales Engineer – KSA:
Roles and Responsibilities related to Stork’s Core Values
- Detect and realize new business opportunities
- Build, maintain and expand a network of (new) Stork clients in the region / business line
- Extends current network within business line, regional and local clients
- Sells full companies portfolio, and secondary other parts of full Stork portfolio
- Shapes new opportunities, acquire RFI’s, RFQ’s, orders and further develop business volumes
- Contribute to convert RFQ into feasible and profitable proposals and an annual sales with a predefined gross margin
- Maximize sales volume into new or existing markets.
- Is flexible to customer demand and business
- Consistently achieves project goals/ yearly assigned commercial objectives.
- Works in a systematic , methodical and orderly way.
- Following regarding safety and environmental instructions , guidelines and policies ( both orally and in writing is made ) Stork and , if necessary, customer / location.
- Has continuous attention to safety and environmental issues for themselves but also for the environment. Speaking to others where necessary as conditions are not safe for work.
Skills and People Management
- Capacity to build internal trust and alignment between disciplines and functions; especially operations and sales within own company as well as other Stork companies.
- Maintain and support local delivery of operations to improve margins in existing contracts.
- Collect information regarding quantitative and qualitative developments.
- Analyze external developments and identify market trends and customer needs.
- Adapt sales concepts and approach to new market and customer developments.
- Ensure realization of sales objectives for the assigned sales domain/region and acquire approval.
- Advise manager and companies’ management on sales strategy and activities.
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for Sales Engineer – KSA:
- Electrical Engineering Degree Holder and / or Equivalent Qualifications
- Extensive Experience in the Inspection and heat treatment Industry.
- Familiar with Service and Product Sales.
- Past Experience in Saudi Arabia Market.
- Familiar with Inspection, Water jetting, Chemical Cleaning and Valve Maintenance. Good knowledge about heat treatment equipment functioning is a big plus.
- Strong English language and familiar with CRM and Sales Reporting.
- Strong skills in Negotiation, Building Client Rapport, Sales Lead Generation and establishing relationship internally and externally
- If a candidate is an expat, a transferable iqama is required.
We understand that our people are key to achieving Storks ambition to be the Industry reference every day, everywhere and we are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Silver standard in recognition of our strong employee engagement focus.
There are many great reasons to work at Stork –
Competitive salary and Benefits
In order to attract and retain skilled, competent and customer focused people we offer a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package providing a suite of both contractual and voluntary benefits including access to corporate discounts. Employee benefits will depend on work location and role, however, may include life insurance, income protection, pension and private medical insurance.
Hours: 45 Hours Per Week / 5 Days a Week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
One Team, One Stork
As one Stork, we treat all people with dignity, respect each other’s perspective and share knowledge and resources to achieve excellence, deliver value and grow individually and collectively.
We are fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and value the difference that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation. Stork recognises that providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and promoting a culture of inclusion and flexibility to our employees is vital to our success.
From school leavers and university graduates to transitioning military veterans, we provide career opportunities with targeted development programmes.
Going above and beyond for our wider community
Stork is dedicated to ensuring we are a socially and environmentally responsible employer and undertake a range of activities to give back and support the communities in which we live and work – from various charity work to working with schools as part of Developing Young Workforce.
- Deck Officer Jobs (20)
- Deck Rating Jobs (12)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (35)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (8)
- Catering Rating Jobs (10)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (1)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (29)
- Offshore Jobs (12)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (11)