Maintenance Operator - Offshore
Northern Marine are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Operator to join our client's FSU.
- You must have at least 2 years previous experience as a Marine Engineer or Operator Mechanic onboard either Oil Tanker or Offshore FPSO/FSU
- A proven mechanical background either as a Marine Engineer or Operator Mechanic, with diesel engine, air compressor, pumps, bilge and sewage systems competency.
- Experience Floating Storage Unit / Floating, production, storage and offloading vessels or Crude Oil Tanker.
- Competence in machinery space log keeping.
- Good knowledge and experience of ships emergency systems (firefighting, life crafts, ballast and control systems)
- Marine Engineer OOW or above
- BOSIET CA EBS or FOET
- OGUK medical certificate
- Abrasive Wheels
- Authorised Gas Tester
- Confined Space Rescue
- Joint Integrity ECIBT
- Small Bore Tubing ECITB
- Offshore Emergency Response Team Member
- Working at Height & Rescue
If you fit all of the above criteria and are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.
- Deck Officer Jobs (25)
- Deck Rating Jobs (13)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (24)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (7)
- Catering Rating Jobs (9)
- Specialist Jobs (1)
- Other Maritime Jobs (18)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (22)
- Offshore Jobs (13)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (2)
- Other Offshore Jobs (6)