HSEQ Coordinator (HR19185)
Job Description as HSEQ Coordinator with Stork:
To support the HSEQ function to ensure all requisite information is available in a timely manner.
Tasks and Responsibilities as HSEQ Coordinator:
Information (Maintenance and Updates)
- Maintain and update HSEQ Plans, Audit Plans, Visit Schedules and performance metrics
- Maintain and update on call rotas for the Emergency Management Team and Medevac Case Managers
- Maintain and update information the on the incident and continual improvement databases
- Conduct analysis on HSEQ performance information
- Identify trends / areas of concern
- Produce associated reports and presentation materials for HSEQ and Management teams
- Participate in work site inspections and audits
- Complete inspection and audit documentation
- Report any issues or concerns to the correct HSEQ Advisor/ Team Lead
- Build effective working relationships internally and externally
- Attend internal and external meetings as required by line management
- Co-operate with clients and other bodies during HSEQ Audits
- Assist in delivering briefings and training inputs
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for HSEQ Coordinator:
- Working with People
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good attention for detail.
- Adherence to regulatory requirements
- Adherence to company procedures, values and Code of Business Principles
- Good MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook Skills
- Good Internet Research Skills
- Ability to review large quantities of information, identify key issues, compile reports and presentation materials
- Experience in delivering presentations
- Experience in a similar role and advantage
We understand that our people are key to achieving Storks ambition to be the Industry reference every day, everywhere and we are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Silver standard in recognition of our strong employee engagement focus.
There are many great reasons to work at Stork –
Competitive salary and Benefits
In order to attract and retain skilled, competent and customer focused people we offer a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package providing a suite of both contractual and voluntary benefits including access to corporate discounts. Employee benefits will depend on work location and role, however, may include life insurance, income protection, pension and private medical insurance.
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
One Team, One Stork
As one Stork, we treat all people with dignity, respect each other’s perspective and share knowledge and resources to achieve excellence, deliver value and grow individually and collectively.
We are fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation. Stork recognises that providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and promoting a culture of inclusion and flexibility to our employees is vital to our success.
From school leavers and university graduates to transitioning military veterans, we provide career opportunities with targeted development programmes.
Going above and beyond for our wider community
Stork is dedicated to ensuring we are a socially and environmentally responsible employer and undertake a range of activities to give back and support the communities in which we live and work – from various charity work to working with schools as part of Developing Young Workforce.
- Deck Officer Jobs (44)
- Deck Rating Jobs (13)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (47)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (3)
- Catering Rating Jobs (18)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (68)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (42)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (5)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (26)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (5)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (3)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (1)
- Offshore Jobs (35)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (2)
- Other Offshore Jobs (30)