Sales Manager – Saudi Arabia
Job Description as Sales Manager – Saudi Arabia with Stork:
To lead the sales and business development efforts for Stork’s Specialized Services in Saudi Arabia.
Tasks and Responsibilities as Sales Manager – Saudi Arabia
- Lead the development of new and existing business opportunities for Stork’s Specialty Services business
- Sells Stork’s full portfolio of products and services
- Build, maintain and expand a network of new Stork clients in Saudi Arabia
- Strategic Account Management – Develop and maintain a process of continual engagement with key clients to ensure optimal opportunity realization
- Drive the internal Stork Business Acquisition process through the cycle of lead identification up to Contract Award, both procedurally, strategically and commercially
- Responsible for transactional sales and must win battles, direct contact with clients
- Full interface with Product/Service Line Manager(s), Proposals, Estimation and others to develop an accurate insight into client’s drivers to ensure we deliver a focused and tailored solution
- Monitoring competitor activities and develop recommendation to provide a differentiated solution
- Develop and regularly update the bid pipeline based upon latest market intelligence and client inputs through Stork’s CRM
- Identification of and attendance at relevant events for presentation & exhibitions to networking with Client’s Strategic Partners & relevant Supply-Chain bodies in terms of industry dynamics/opportunity
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for Sales Manager – Saudi Arabia:
- BSc. or equivalent
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in KSA.
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Development/Sales role or equivalent in Oil and Gas, Chemical, Power Sector or equivalent
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- Strong technical background in Asset Integrity & Asset management
- Mature individual
- Arabic Speaker preferred
We understand that our people are key to achieving Storks ambition to be the Industry reference every day, everywhere and we are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Silver standard in recognition of our strong employee engagement focus.
There are many great reasons to work at Stork –
Competitive salary and Benefits
In order to attract and retain skilled, competent and customer focused people we offer a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package providing a suite of both contractual and voluntary benefits including access to corporate discounts. Employee benefits will depend on work location and role, however, may include life insurance, income protection pension and private medical insurance.
Hours: 48 Hours – 5 Days a Week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
One Team, One Stork
As one Stork, we treat all people with dignity, respect each other’s perspective and share knowledge and resources to achieve excellence, deliver value and grow individually and collectively.
We are fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation. Stork recognises that providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and promoting a culture of inclusion and flexibility to our employees is vital to our success.
From school leavers and university graduates to transitioning military veterans, we provide career opportunities with targeted development programmes.
Going above and beyond for our wider community
Stork is dedicated to ensuring we are a socially and environmentally responsible employer and undertake a range of activities to give back and support the communities in which we live and work – from various charity work to working with schools as part of Developing Young Workforce.
- Deck Officer Jobs (40)
- Deck Rating Jobs (18)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (48)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (12)
- Catering Rating Jobs (10)
- Specialist Jobs (1)
- Other Maritime Jobs (21)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (19)
- Offshore Jobs (3)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (0)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)