R&B Manager (Cruise) – Worldwide
Restaurant & Bar Manager (Cruise) – Worldwide
We are seeking an experienced professional, who are a strong leader, committed to achieving results and motivate others.
The main objective will be to manage the day to day running of the bar and restaurant outlets and help consistently raise and maintain the standards taking the food and beverage product to the next level.
The successful candidate will be responsible of supervision of a professional welcoming and sales orientated F&B service, smooth operations of the restaurant’s & Bar services according to standards, management of the restaurant & Bar crew, cost control in accordance to the budget, establish weekly stock orders.
- Hotel / Management school / F&B Course
- SPH or any similar PH qualification-certificate
- Advanced F&B knowledge of all service procedures, knowledge of beverages – wines / beers / spirits / coffee
- Advanced knowledge of USPH / SHIPSAN
- Knowledge of process in operation of outlets under code red/yellow of USPH / SHIPSAN
- Ability to deliver various trainings-service/wine/food/USPH/SHIPSAN
Navis Consulting; keeping your career on course
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The post R&B Manager (Cruise) – Worldwide appeared first on Navis Consulting.
- Deck Officer Jobs (25)
- Deck Rating Jobs (13)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (24)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (7)
- Catering Rating Jobs (9)
- Specialist Jobs (1)
- Other Maritime Jobs (18)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (22)
- Offshore Jobs (13)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (2)
- Other Offshore Jobs (6)