Ship Manager – (South Coast)
Ship Manager – Permanent – South Coast – Competitive package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established shipping company based on the South Coast.
- Working as part of the marine management team, this will include maintaining the safe and economic performance of assigned vessels.
- You will ensure that utilisation of these key assets is maximised, leading safety, health and environmental performance and driving a culture of high performance.
- Preparation of repair and maintenance specifications, detailed planning to ensure that budgetary requirements are accurately forecast, monitored and maintained to minimise vessel downtime
- Meeting the legislation requirements, flag state and classification rules
- Ideally you will hold a STCW III/2 Class 1 Certificate of Competency
- Seagoing experience in a senior engineering role (Chief / 2nd)
- A proven history of managing complex docking projects and electronic planned maintenance systems is a necessity
- You will need to be effective people managers who are flexible and responsive to operational change.
- Capable of dealing with a variety of technical issues and of providing guidance and instruction to resolve them
You must have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered
This role offers a competitive base salary, company car, bonus scheme, pension, plus other benefits
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The post Ship Manager – (South Coast) appeared first on Navis Consulting.
- Deck Officer Jobs (48)
- Deck Rating Jobs (10)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (47)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (6)
- Catering Rating Jobs (14)
- Specialist Jobs (5)
- Other Maritime Jobs (64)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (30)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (4)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (5)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (3)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (1)
- Offshore Jobs (44)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (2)
- Other Offshore Jobs (38)