ABLE SEAMAN Role available
We are working with a world wide client and they have requested a need for an experienced AB to join one of their AHTS in the North Pacific.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
If you do not have the right to work in the USA though your nationality you will need a valid C1D USA visa.
The trip is for 45 days (the client has said that there is a possibility for more rotations after) starting Mid August.
Day rates can be discussed on application.
Please get in touch with your CV, I look forward to hearing from you.
- Deck Officer Jobs (39)
- Deck Rating Jobs (15)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (39)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (1)
- Catering Rating Jobs (17)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (51)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (28)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (4)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (13)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (7)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (1)
- Offshore Jobs (40)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (3)
- Other Offshore Jobs (32)