Project Controls Administrator (HR19102)
Job Description As Project Controls Administrator with Stork:
To assist in the deliver key project variables related to all aspects of Project Controls. Ensuring that the project controls department leads and supports the corporate business objectives in line with company standards.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Project Controls Administrator:
- Assist with the administration of contract cost estimates, purchase orders and requisitions.
- Initiate invoicing of customers in line with commercial and contractual arrangements
- Assist the Project Lead to ensure that sales invoices are settled in line with contractual arrangements.
Communication, Interfacing & Supervision
- Effectively communicate and build relationships with other relevant departments to raise commercial awareness.
- Lead by example.
Process & Procedures
- Ensuring all work carried out within the business unit is in accordance with Company HSEQ procedures.
- Participate in the review of existing departmental procedures and delivering where necessary new proposals.
Requirements For Project Controls Administrator:
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements For Project Controls Administrator:
Education & Experience
- Experience in related position is preferable.
- Basic knowledge of financial administration.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively (orally and written) with all internal and external stakeholders.
Stork is a dynamic, international and rapidly growing organization. We offer a highly competitive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and have a strong focus on accompaniment and knowledge sharing and transfer.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and reducing environment impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led approach to HSEQ.
Our culture and people:
As a knowledge-based integrity management company our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and shared values underpins everything we do. By caring for the development of our people, who are proud to contribute to Stork’s high performance culture, we provide a positive, dynamic and supportive working environment. In turn, this aids in the enhancement of our employees’ personal development as well as career opportunities and advancement. As part of our team we will strive to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Deck Officer Jobs (71)
- Deck Rating Jobs (27)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (93)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (6)
- Catering Rating Jobs (23)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (95)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (31)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (7)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (19)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (1)
- Offshore Jobs (62)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (1)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (11)
- Other Offshore Jobs (41)